Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Hidup bagaikan roda dijalanan...hanya menanti masa kembali pulang...!!"

Alhamdullilah...it has been 1 week since i was discharge from SGH..i'm still trying to accept the fact...well life have to go on...i'm going strong and enduring all the pain all alone...but i have my family they are very supportive...as know my English sucks....my dialysis session is twice a week tuesday and friday morning 7.30 am...

My 1st dialysis at the Renal Therapy Services Pte Ltd blk 236 yishun ring road was on 17 sep 12 noon.. it cost my mum $340 for deposit-refundable + $50 registration fee +$181.90 per Haemodialysis session=$575.40 /inc gst...the 1st day when smoothly...without any cramps and headache...!!
2nd session of my dialysis was on 19 sep fri 1600hrs...all when the same only in the last minute..i had cramped on my right foot..it's normal for me..per dialysis session i have to pay $181.90...
Then my 3rd session was today..in the morning o730 hrs...and next will be this fri morning 0730 hrs..hope i'm not late like just now..hehehe...

ok guys and friends, readers, visitors...who been reading my blogs thanks..do take care of your health...penyakit datang tak kenal rupa, usia dan bangsa..jaga kesihatan pemakanan dan amalkan gaya hidup sihat...pertingkatkan rohani dan jasmani Insyaallah selamat Amin....
akhir kalam..!!

No comments:

Pls leave ur comments here